All My Kitties provides overnight care in a safe and cozy, home-like environment. We are a cat-only facility, and strive to make all our guests feel at “home away from home.”
At a Glance:
- The standard rate for a single cat starts at $28 a day. (See 2018 Rate Sheet)
- Second cat in a shared condo — Starts at $16 per day (See 2018 Rate Sheet)
- Additional cat in a separate condo — $28 per day
- All My Kitties is open by appointment 7 days a week: Sunday 9:30 am to 6:00 pm; Monday- Friday, 8:30am - 6pm; and Saturday 8:30am - 4pm
- A reservation is required to board your cat with us.
- Find out more about what we offer on the Services & Rates page.
- Review the new 2018 Rates
To request your reservation, just fill out the contact form at the bottom of this page. We look forward to meeting you and your feline companion!
Registering your cat with All My Kitties is easy, and is only required once. Cats need to be current on their vaccinations at least 2 weeks before their stay, so please allow sufficient time to get everything in order.
Important Information for First Time Guests:
If this is will be your cat’s first stay with us, here are a few things we’d like you to know before requesting a reservation:
- All cats must be current on their vaccinations at least 2 weeks prior to their stay.
- We will keep your registration records on file up to two years of their last stay for easy repeat visits.
- There is a Minimum 5 Night Stay for first-time guests.
- First-time guests pay a 50% deposit upon check-in. The remaining balance is due at checkout.
Focus on Health and Safety
For the health, safety and comfort of our feline guests, we do require that all cats be vaccinated, treated for fleas, and in good health. To register with All My Kitties, your cat will need to be:
- Vaccinated for Rabies and Feline Distemper Vaccine (FVRCP). Vaccinations must be current a minimum of 2 weeks before boarding. (We will only require proof of vaccinations once.)
- Tested for Feline Leukemia (FELV) and Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (FIV) by your vet or adoption agency. We will not ask for this test again unless the cat gets into a fight with another cat.
- Spayed or neutered
- Treated with a topical Flea Prevention. This is the only way to guarantee your cat won't go home with fleas.
- In good health. Please note that we cannot accept cats who are sick, have severe medical problems, or require complicated medications.
Registration instructions will be available as soon as we confirm your reservation.
Preparing for your Cat’s Stay
Here’s a quick checklist to help you organize for check in:
- Contact us to confirm you check-in time!
- Treat your cat for fleas. Revolution, Frontline, and Advantage are standard topical flea treatments
- Bring enough Food to last your cat during its stay. Cats do best when given their regular food while away from home.
- Include feeding directions along with any other special instructions. Clearly written on a separate sheet of paper attached to your food or supplies bag
- Bring any medicines that your cat requires. Please notify us in advance if your cat needs medications.
- Label all of your cat’s belongings, such as: Food, Treats, Carrier, Medication, Toys, and anything else you might bring from home.
- Please note: We cannot be responsible for lost items or anything left after your cat's stay.
Request Your Reservation
We’re honored to be entrusted with your cat’s care. To get started, please fill out the form below.
Please keep in mind that this is a request for a boarding reservation and does not guarantee your spot. We will contact you by email within 24 hours to confirm availability.