Travel and other life events can sometimes mean temporarily entrusting our feline family members in someone else’s care. As a cat-only boarding facility owned and staffed by “cat people”, we understand how important your cat’s safety and comfort is to your peace of mind. All My Kitties offers an alternative to leaving your cat alone, or in less-than-cozy accommodations.
Rates and Payment:
- Single cat with its own accommodations — Starts at $30 per day
- Second cat in a shared condo — Starts at $18 per day
- Additional cat in a separate condo — $30 per day
- Long-term discounts may be negotiated for stays longer than two weeks.
- Download our handy 2019 Rate Calender
- Medications – $5 per day for simple administering. Please notify us in advance if your cat will be requiring medications
- Transportation may be available in certain cases. Contact us for availability and pricing.
- All first-time guests are required to pay 50% upon arrival, with the balance due at pick up.
- Returning guests may pay upon checkout.
- We accept payment by cash, check or credit card.
Cats with Special Needs:
We are unable to host cats who require special care. A cat who is in poor health, takes complicated medications, or who is older and has never boarded before is not a good fit for our services.
For the sake of your kitty’s health and safety, we suggest contacting your veterinarian or a guardian who can provide the proper care.
Each guest is assigned individual accommodations for sleeping eating, and private litter box. During the day, kitties may indulge their desire to roam about the indoor Cattery and outdoor Catio, giving them the independence they are accustomed to at home.
Kitties are fed on a regular schedule two times a day. We recommend supplying their regular food, but also offer a selection of Fancy Feast at an additional charge of 50 cents per can. Each cat has its own private litter box, which we clean daily. (We use World’s Best Kitty Litter, in case you were wondering!)
- Companionship and attention just like he/she would at home. As a non-traditional facility, someone is always nearby to give a spontaneous head scratch or answer a "meow."
- Familiar sounds of human conversation and music keep the “lonelies” away.
- String-chasing, bird-watching, and other play for when Kitty seeks stimulation.
- Cozy hideaway beds are perfect for cat naps, or a private place to retreat.
- Year-round access to our “Catio” lets cats enjoy the outdoors in our secure, protected patio. Kitty is free to lounge on heated beds, climb driftwood trees, and watch the critters in our lush English garden.
- Heated floors keep kitty warm and cozy.
- A relaxed and feline-friendly environment that is designed to meet cats’ special needs.
Your Cat’s First Day at All My Kitties:
Guests spend their first day in their condo getting acclimated to their new surroundings. After that, they are free to roam about the cattery room and secured outdoor “catio”. Cats do come in contact with other feline guests, but rarely do we experience confrontations. If your cat is shy or does not do well in this environment, we also have a smaller room with fewer guests that we can relocate them to.
Read more About our approach to cat boarding.