Travel and other life events can sometimes mean temporarily entrusting our feline family members in someone else’s care. As a cat-only boarding facility owned and staffed by “cat people”, we understand how important your cat’s safety and comfort is to your peace of mind. All My Kitties offers an alternative to leaving your cat alone, or in less-than-cozy accommodations.
Hours for Picking Up and Dropping Off (by appointment only):
7 Days a Week:
Sunday - Saturday, 8:30am - 12pm, 1pm - 3:30pm
We can occasionally make special accommodations for earlier or later drop offs and pick ups. Please contact us at email@example.com and we will do our best!
Rates and Payment:
- Single cat with its own accommodations — starts at $38 per day.
- Two Cats in a shared condo — $62 per day.
- Additional cat in a separate condo — starts at $38 per day.
- Long-term discounts may be negotiated for stays longer than two weeks.
During peak seasons (holidays, spring break, winter break, and from July 4th – September 15th) an additional $5/night is added to your kitty’s stay. We will let you know if your reservation falls during peak season at booking!
- Medications – $5 per day for simple administering, $10 for 2 or more medications/supplements. Please notify us in advance if your cat will be requiring medications
- House diet- $6 per day.
- A $75 - $100 reservation deposit may be required at time of booking to hold your spot during peak season.
- All first-time guests are required to pay 50% upon arrival, with the balance due at pick up.
- Returning guests may pay upon checkout.
- We accept payment by cash, check or credit card.
For all customers, new and old, we are instating a deposit over our peak seasons to reserve your kitty’s stay. This deposit DOES go towards your stay total. We understand that sometimes unforeseen circumstances come up, meaning you need to cancel your reservation. If you cancel your reservation one week (7 days) or more before your stay, there is no cancellation fee, and the deposit will be returned to the card initially charged at the time of booking. If you must cancel your stay less than 7 days before your reserved drop-off date, the deposit is non-refundable. As a very small, local boarding facility, we have a small staff that still needs to be paid for their hard work, and it can be difficult to fill an empty condo on such short notice. The loss of anticipated revenue due to no-shows or sudden cancellations can be incredibly harmful to a business of our size. We appreciate your understanding with this new change and look forward to serving the Seattle area with top-notch cat boarding for many years to come!
Over peak season, deposits are $75. Over holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s) deposits are $100 AND you must cancel your reservation 10 or more days prior to the reservation start date to have your deposit refunded. Over the holidays, we are turning away hundreds of customers – this deposit/refund system insures we have the maximum potential to fill an open space in the event of a cancellation or be partially compensated for the lost revenue of a cancellation!
Last minute cancellations during non-peak seasons or holidays may be subject to a $75 cancellation fee if no deposit was on file.
Cats with Special Needs:
We are unable to host cats who require special care. A cat who is in poor health, takes complicated medications, or who is older and has never boarded before is not a good fit for our services.
For the sake of your kitty’s health and safety, we suggest contacting your veterinarian or a guardian who can provide the proper care.
Each guest is assigned individual accommodations for sleeping, eating, and a litter box. During the day, kitties may indulge their desire to roam about the indoor Cattery and outdoor Catio, giving them the independence they are accustomed to at home.
Kitties are fed on a regular schedule two times a day. We recommend supplying their regular food, but also offer a selection of Fancy Feast and dry food for an additional charge of $6 per day. Each cat has its own private litter box, which we clean daily. (We use World’s Best Kitty Litter, in case you were wondering!)
- Companionship and attention just like he/she would at home. As a non-traditional facility, someone is always nearby to give a spontaneous head scratch or answer a "meow."
- Familiar sounds of human conversation and music keep the “lonelies” away.
- String-chasing, bird-watching, and other play for when Kitty seeks stimulation.
- Cozy hideaway beds are perfect for cat naps, or a private place to retreat.
- Year-round access to our “Catio” lets cats enjoy the outdoors in our secure, protected patio. Kitty is free to lounge on heated beds, climb driftwood trees, and watch the critters in our lush English garden.
- Heated floors keep kitty warm and cozy.
- A relaxed and feline-friendly environment that is designed to meet cats’ special needs.
Your Cat’s First Day at All My Kitties:
Guests spend their first day in their condo getting acclimated to their new surroundings. After that, they are free to roam about the cattery room and secured outdoor “catio”. Cats do come in contact with other feline guests, but rarely do we experience confrontations. If your cat is shy or does not do well in this environment, we also have a smaller room with fewer guests that we can relocate them to.
Read more About our approach to cat boarding.